+61 (03) 9939 6759
Shop 3, 289 Flinders Lane
Melbourne 3000 Australia
Free Shipping Australia Wide for orders over $250
Click & Collect your order in store within 24hrs
FaQs. General Information
Eu dictumst cum at sed euismod condimentum?
Justo est cum sit fames ac convallis est non leo rhoncus feugiat scelerisque tempus nec sapien vestibulum dis parturient felis a taciti.
Odio molestie hac eros consectetur scelerisque?
Eu tincidunt magnis erat malesuada vulputate parturient nisl a nisl in a facilisis porttitor ullamcorper nec a a lectus eget non leo ad ad parturient pretium magna.A ligula dis vestibulum dapibus.
Vestibulum ullamcorper auctor ornare iaculis?
Facilisi malesuada in penatibus a torquent at a parturient suspendisse suspendisse per a augue fames commodo ullamcorper duis.
Elit id blandit bibendum velit non vulputate?
Parturient lectus malesuada condimentum suspendisse urna a dis convallis adipiscing vestibulum elit amet porta quis parturient a id facilisis arcu eleifend.A purus nulla suspendisse ullamcorper orci fames.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is calculated at the time of checkout for all online orders.
For Online orders over $250 get free shipping Australia wide.
How long does delivery take?
Online orders are generally dispatched the next day if unless specified in the product page. Within Australia shipping takes approximately 3-5 business days. For International orders, generally it takes up to 7-15 business days, depending on the country.
Tracking your order?
Yes, once your order is dispatched, you can track it at anytime via http://auspost.com.au/track/.
On the day your order is dispatched, we’ll send you a confirmation email which will include your tracking number.
How will my order be delivered?
Your order will be delivered via Australia Post.
You should receive your order within 3-5 business days within Australia or 7-15 business days internationally. If your order has not been delivered within this time, please contact Australia Post, quoting the tracking number supplied to you in your confirmation email. You can also track the progress of your order online anytime at http://auspost.com.au/track/.
A signature will be required on delivery, so please make sure you provide an address where someone will be available to sign for the delivery.
If no one is available to sign for the delivery, your order will be forwarded to your local post office for collection. Alternatively, please leave delivery instructions at checkout if you wish for your order to be left unattended.
f you haven’t received a confirmation email within 3 business days of placing your order, please contact us.
If there is some problem with my order?
If there is a problem with your online order, please contact us straightaway with your contact details and we will follow up as soon as possible. Please keep the packaging intact and the garment should be unworn.
Please include as much detail as possible and your order number so we can investigate promptly.
Is import duty included in total price for international orders ?
Please note that the total price displayed at checkout will include the cost of the merchandise and the shipping charges. An import duty may be applicable and the rates will vary based on your home country. Please check with your home country for the import duties before placing an order.
The term ‘DIZINGOF’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to DIZINGOF, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 36 902 114 715, Victoria. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- 3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- 4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- 7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- 8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- 9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
- 10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- 11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- 12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- 13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- 14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- 15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- 16. All prices on the Website are displayed in Australian dollars and you will be charged in Australian dollars.
- 17. All orders submitted through the Website are subject to acceptance by us.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
In order to provide services to you, we may ask for personal information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. You are not obliged to provide any information requested by us. However, without complete information we may not be able to provide you with the service you require.
How is your personal information collected?
Your personal information is taken through your use of our website, social media, cookies and other digital mode. An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing.
Why is my personal information collected?
Some of the reasons why we collect your personal information is as follows:
- 1. to process in store and online orders
- 2. to provide loyalty programs to our members
- 3. to send emails, and sharing information through social media
- 4. to perform trend analysis
- 5. responding to queries, resolving complaints via digital media
- 6. to provide improved customer service experience
- 7. to protect the security of our stores, staff, customers and other parties connected to our business
Is my personal information shared?
We may share your personal information with third parties where appropriate for the purposes set out above, including:
- 1. financial institutions for payment processing
- 2. regulatory, investigative or government bodies to comply with laws and regulations
- 3. Third party contracted service providers or partners, including: overseas and local agents, delivery and shipping providers, IT service providers, marketing and communications agencies, research and statistical analysis providers, hard copy and electronic mail houses, suppliers, and external business advisers (eg auditors and lawyers).
How secure is my personal information?
We take reasonable steps to secure your personal information, including secure storage of information online and on premises. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose on line - you disclose that information at your own risk.
If you think your personal information is compromised or would like to know more about the use of personal information please email us at email@example.com.
Third Party Website
Our websites may contain links to third party websites. Please read the privacy policies of the third party before supplying any personal information.
You can contact the Office of the Australian Information Privacy Commissioner’s website www.oaic.gov.au or on 1300 363 992 for more information.
What is your policy around Change of Mind?
If you change your mind on a purchase within 14 days from the date of purchase and are able to provide a proof of purchase, we will offer you an exchange or store credit provided the merchandise meets the below conditions:
- 1. All merchandise are unworn and unused with original tags attached and/or sealed packaging
- 2. Items are not subject to the exclusions list
- 3. You must provide the copy of your Tax Invoice
'Change of Mind Policy' does NOT apply under any circumstances to purchases of the following items:
- 1. hosiery
- 2. jewelery;
What if there is manufacturing fault?
We will refund for items you purchase if the item is: (a) faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased the merchandise or would not have been apparent to you when you inspected the products before purchase; or
We reserve the right to ask you to demonstrate that you did not cause or create the fault in the item. If you are entitled to a refund but you would prefer to exchange the item or receive a DIZINGOF gift card of equivalent value to the item, we are happy to exchange or give you the gift card instead of a refund.
How to return online orders?
You can return the items for exchange or store credit in one of our stores. Alternatively, you can post the return items to.
- 1. Post the merchandise and the tax receipt to our shop address Shop 3, 289 Flinders Lane, Melbourne 3000 Australia.
- 2. Please email us the tracking number of the post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3. Once we receive your parcel we will process your return.
- 4. After we confirm the item is not used, validate the receipt and other return checklist - we will email you a purchase code of the refund amount to be used in your next online order to be completed within 30 days of the date of issue.
How to return Click & Collect?
You can return any items from Click & Collect orders in store or by posting it for orders online (see above).
Can I exchange my order?
Can I cancel my online order?
Return of Gift Cards
DIZINGOF gift cards are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
However, gift cards are valid for a twelve month period and can be used in conjunction with any sale in store. Gift cards ordered online can be redeemed online and Gift cards bought in store needs to be redeemed in store.
Shop & Earn Rewards
- 1. $10 reward when you spend $150 in one transaction
- 2. $30 reward when you spend $250 in one transaction
- 3. $50 reward when you spend $500 in one transaction
- 1. Earn points for every purchase made in the store and online
- 2. Spending $50.00 earns $1.00 Loyalty
- 3. Spend $1000 and redeem $20 in your next purchase
Spend over $3000 in one year to receive all existing member rewards & benefits plus:
- 1. $350 reward when you reach $3000
- 2. Exclusive VIP access to new season collections
- 3. Ten day extension on all rewards
- 4. Exclusive Offers
*note: Your VIP spend of $3000 resets every year on 31st Dec.
- 1. $20 reward on your birthday
- 2. Access to exclusive offers
- 3. Preview and shop new collections